Looking for cute New Year’s wine bottle gift tags to print at home for last-minute gifts? These printable “Cheers to the New Year” bottle gift tags are perfect for Happy New Year gifts for neighbors or friends! Just grab a bottle of champagne or sparkling juice and print the gift tags!
I’ll admit, the Christmas season always creeps up on me, and it seems like I never have time to finish everything on my to-do list before Santa makes his way down our chimney. In fact, I’m the kind of person that sends out “Happy New Year” cards instead of Christmas cards, because I’m that much of a procrastinator.
And the same goes for some of my neighbor and coworker gifts!
I have the best of intentions when it comes to hand-delivering cutely packaged holiday gifts, but I never quite make the December 25th deadline. So New Year’s gifts it is!
And if you’re like me, then I’ve got the perfect last-minute New Year’s Eve gifts for you to give this year!
These printable “Cheers to the New Year” bottle tags are perfect for gifting your neighbors, friends, or coworkers a bottle of champagne, sparkling grape juice, or even a New Year’s goodie basket!
“Cheers to the New Year” Gift Ideas
These printable New Year bottle gift tags are designed to hang around the neck of a wine or champagne bottle, but there are other gifts you can create with these printable New Year’s gift tags, too! Here are a few ideas:
- Bubbly and glasses gift – Pair a bottle of bubbly (or sparkling juice) with a package of disposable plastic champagne flutes for a ready-to-go celebration!
- Family-friendly New Year gift – If your neighbors or friends have younger kids, deliver a bottle of sparkling cider or sparkling grape juice for a kid-friendly toast to the New Year!
- Make a full New Year’s gift basket – Pair a bottle of champagne with other New Year’s goodies like party poppers, “Happy New Year” hats and blow outs, noisemakers, confetti, and other decorations.
- DIY cocktail kit – Create a mini cocktail kit by adding a small bottle of liquor, some mixers, and a printed recipe for a signature New Year’s Eve cocktail. Tie it all together with the “Cheers” gift tag.
- Mini champagne toast – Tie a “Cheers to the New Year” printable gift tag around a 4 pack of the mini champagne bottles. Simply cut the top off of the gift tags (where the hole is for the wine bottle neck), and hole punch a small hole in the upper corner of the tag. Then, tie the tag around the handle of the 4 pack box.
Tips for Using the New Year Bottle Gift Tags
Making your own New Year’s Eve gifts using the wine bottle neck gift tags is pretty self-explanatory. Just print, cut, and add a bottle of bubbly! But here are some more tips to make your gift even more special:
- Print the gift tags on white card stock. I recommend printing your “Cheers” New Year gift tags on 65 lb. or 80 lb. white card stock for a nicer presentation. I printed my gift tags on 65 lb. card stock, because that weight goes through my home printer without getting jammed up. You can also send the gift tags off to a print shop or office supply store to be professionally printed.
- Use a paper trimmer to cut the tags out. Anytime I’m using printable gift tags for DIY gifts, I cut out the tags with a paper trimmer. A trimmer gives you much nicer and straighter cuts for a more professional-looking gift, and you can pick up a good paper trimmer at most craft stores (or Amazon) for less than $20.
- Add a decorative ribbon or bow. To enhance the festive vibe, tie a shimmering ribbon around the bottle neck along with the tag. Gold or silver ribbons are perfect for your New Year’s Eve champagne gifts!
- Add a note to the back of the gift tag. The “Cheers” New Year’s gift tags are cute enough on their own, and you can definitely just write in “from” and your name on the bottom of the tag. However, you can also include a handwritten note or heartfelt message on the back side of the gift tag for a personal touch!
- Color-coordinate your gift tag to your wine bottle. For a super cute and stylish gift, pair the perfectly colored tag to your bottle of champagne or sparkling juice. The printable gift tags include gold, pink, and silver/gray options so you’re sure to find a tag to match your New Year’s gift!
Printable New Year Bottle Gift Tags
Want to make your own New Year’s bottle gift tags for your champagne or sparkling grape juice gifts? You can grab the tags in my shop here:
And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: