These cute Ring Pop New Year’s Eve party favors are the perfect inexpensive favor to hand out at your New Year party! Just grab some Ring Pops, print out the cute printable gift tag, and you’ve got a festive favor to say “Happy New Year”!
New Year’s Eve is right around the corner, and this year we’re hosting a party for my teen daughter’s friends, so I’ve been searching for the perfect party favors to “Ring in the New Year”…
And standing in the middle of the candy aisle at Dollar Tree, it hit me… what better way to “Ring” in the new year than with Ring Pops!
Ever since I made these adorable “Let Freedom Ring” patriotic party favors last year, Ring Pops have been one of my go-to candies for easy and inexpensive favors and classroom gifts. The brightly-colored, sugary gems are fun to eat and super festive, so they’re great for a wide range of ages, from elementary-aged kids to teenagers (and those of us that occasionally feel like teenagers!).
If you’re in need of some easy-to-assemble DIY party favors for New Year’s Eve, then you’ll LOVE these yummy lollipop ring candy favors! Heck, even if you don’t host a big party, these cute New Year treats are awesome to drop in your neighbors’ mailboxes or to pass out during winter playdates.
Here’s how to make these cute New Year Ring Pop treats with a printable gift tag:
Supplies Needed for Ring Pop New Year’s Eve Party Favors
Make your own New Year’s Eve party favors with Ring Pops using these supplies:
- individually wrapped Ring Pops – You can usually find 4 packs of Ring Pops at Dollar Tree.
- white card stock
- scissors or paper trimmer
- hole punch
- curling ribbon
- “Ring in the New Year” ring pop printable favor tags – The printable New Year’s Eve gift tags are available in my SHOP here!
Making New Year’s Eve Party Favors with Ring Pops
There are a few different ways to use the “Ring in the New Year” printable – you can either tape the gift tag to the front of individual Ring Pops to make party favors, or use a piece of curling ribbon to attach the tag for a little extra pizzazz!
Or, you can also unwrap the Ring Pops, add them to a small clear cellophane bag and wrap your New Year’s party favors that way… the choice is up to you!
To make your own Ring Pop New Year’s Eve party favors, just follow these instructions:
- Print the “Ring in the New Year” gift tags. The tags come in three different colors (gold, pink, or silver/gray) so you’re sure to find a tag that matches your party theme!
- Cut out the individual favor tags. I prefer to use a paper trimmer because it’s much quicker and the cut lines are nice and straight.
- Hole punch the top right corners of the favor tags and the individually wrapped ring pops. Or, you can also skip hole punching the actual Pop and just tie a piece of curling ribbon around the middle of the Ring Pops instead. *The gold Ring Pop New Year’s Eve party favor in the photo below was done this way, and the pink favor was done by hole punching the actual Ring Pop package to attach to the tag.
- Use curling ribbon to attach the Happy New Year gift tags to the ring pops. I chose to coordinate the ribbon to the gift tag color, but the ribbon choice is up to you!
Printable Ring in the New Year Party Favor Tags
These super cute printable ring pop favor tags are available in my shop! Just click the link below to head to my SHOP. Then, download, print, and make your own Ring Pop New Year’s Eve party favors for kids this year!
And if you need a cute New Year’s Eve hostess gift or neighbor gift, check out this post for some adorable “Cheers to the New Year” bottle gift tags!
And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: