These “Midnight Kisses” party favors are perfect to hand out at your New Year’s Eve party! Just download the free printable Midnight Kisses gift tag, add some Hershey Kisses to a small bag, and you’ve got adorable New Year’s Eve party favors!
What’s one thing that you DON’T want your 13 year old daughter to get at midnight on New Year’s Eve? A kiss!
But these adorable Midnight Kisses party favors are parent-approved! And great to hand out to your New Year’s Eve party guests that are looking for a yummy kiss when the clock strikes midnight!
Whether you want a midnight kiss or your just want to “Kiss” 2023 Goodbye, these printable party favor gift tags are perfect for making your own DIY New Year’s party favors using the yummy chocolate candies!
Supplies Needed for Kisses New Year’s Eve Party Favors
- Hershey® Kisses® – I chose to go with the classic silver wrapped Kisses, but you can also look for the specialty versions of the popular chocolate Kisses to match your party decor… For instance, if you’ve got purple party decorations, go with the purple foil wrapped Dark Chocolate Kisses.
- white card stock – The 65 lb. white card stock worked perfectly for my New Year party favors.
- printer – This is the printer than I use and 100% recommend! I never have to worry about the ink drying out, and only getting about 30 printed pages out of the ink cartridge! If you don’t have a home printer, you can also get the file printed at an office supply store or print shop.
- pretzel rod treat bags – To make the Kisses New Year’s party favors shown in this post, make sure that your pretzel rod bags are 2″ – 2.25″ wide.
- paper trimmer
- hole punch
- free printable Midnight Kisses gift tag – Available to download at the end of this post!
- curling ribbon or mesh fabric ribbon – You can choose a ribbon to match your party decor or the colors of the Kisses. For my party gifts, I used a mix of gold glittered tulle and metallic curling ribbon.
How to Make “Midnight Kisses” New Year’s Party Favors
These adorable chocolate New Year party favors are so easy to make with Hershey Kisses candies, the printable favor tags, and a few basic craft supplies! Just follow these steps:
- Print the party favor tags on white card stock. I recommend printing your “Midnight Kisses” New Year gift tags on 65 lb. or 80 lb. white card stock for a nicer presentation. I printed my gift tags on 65 lb. card stock, because that weight goes through my home printer without getting jammed up. You can also send the gift tags off to a print shop or office supply store to be professionally printed.
- Use a paper trimmer to cut the “Midnight Kisses” favor tags out. Anytime I’m using printable gift tags for DIY gifts, I cut out the tags with a paper trimmer. A paper trimmer like this one that I use gives you much nicer and straighter cuts for more professional-looking party favors.
- Fill pretzel rod bags with Hershey Kisses. I added about 10-12 Kisses to each bag.
- Hole punch the Midnight Kisses tags and tie on a bag of chocolate Kisses. I like the combination of a thicker fabric ribbon and the sparkly curling ribbon that I used below. Depending on how many Kisses you add to your favor bags, you may need to trim about 1-2″ of the pretzel rod bag off the top so that it looks more proportionate.
Free Printable Midnight Kisses Gift Tags
Want to make your own Hershey Kisses New Year’s Eve party favors? You can grab the free printable Midnight Kisses tag to make your favors by clicking the large teal link down below:
Other Printable New Year’s Gift Tags
Want some other DIY New Year’s party favors or neighbor gifts? Check out these other posts:
Ring in the New Year Party Favors – Use these adorable printable gift tags and Ring Pops to make yummy and kid-friendly New Year’s favors!
Printable “Cheers to the New Year” Gift Tags – These printable New Year’s gift tags are perfectly sized to fit on a bottle of champagne or sparkling juice – great to take as a hostess gift or to drop on your neighbor’s porch to say “Happy New Year”!
I hope your party guests LOVE these easy New Year’s party favors! And don’t forget to PIN this post for later:
Note: Kisses® and Hershey® Company are trademarks of the WM. Wrigley Jr. Company. The Savvy Sparrow is not associated with any Hershey® candies mentioned.