Looking for easy Christmas party games to play this holiday? This printable “Find the Guest” Christmas game is the perfect game to play with a crowd!
Imagine walking around a party asking fellow guests random questions like “Do you have a cat?” or “Can you recite a line from the movie Elf?”… That’s exactly what happens with this Christmas party game that gets your guests talking and mingling!
Whether your holiday party guests are coworkers who only know each other from the company break room, or your hosting a big group of extended family members, this easy game will have everyone mingling and laughing together in no time.
Here’s how to play this easy printable “Find the Guest” Christmas game:
What is the “Find the Guest” Game?
“Find the Guest” is an interactive party game that’s perfect to play as an icebreaker. The concept is simple – participants are given a set of prompts or questions, and they must find other guests who best fit each description. This easy game is best played in a group of people that may not know each other well, because it encourages guests to mingle and spark up conversation to learn more about each other in order to fill their game card.
The “Find the Guest Who” party game is a classic bridal shower or baby shower game, but it can also be played at an office party or holiday party. Play this easy game anywhere that you want your guests to break free of their traditional “cliques” and mingle with others that they don’t already know.
Why You’ll LOVE this Christmas Party Game:
- Easy to set up and organize. If you’re hosting the holiday party this year, then you’ll appreciate this low-prep printable Christmas game! No special supplies to buy, and no crazy obstacles to set up. Just print the game cards and pass them out to your party guests!
- Great icebreaker. For parties that include a large number of people that don’t already know each other, this easy game is a great way to foster conversation and include everyone in the fun… No more Christmas party cliques!
- Christmas-themed prompts. This holiday-themed version of the popular game includes loads of festive Christmas prompts, adding to the holiday ambiance of your party!
How to Play “Find the Guest Who”
The great thing about this Christmas party game is how easy it is to play. Just follow these steps:
- Download the Find the Guest Christmas game cards. This fun printable game is available in my shop HERE!
- Print the game cards. I suggest printing the cards on white card stock for a nicer look, but you can also use a heavier weight printer paper (like 32 lb).
- Cut the cards out. The printable Christmas game cards print with two per page to save paper. Just use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut the US Letter size paper in half to make two game cards.
- Pass out a card to each of your guests as they arrive. At the beginning of your Christmas party, make sure that each guest has a game card. You can gather the guests when everyone arrives, or greet them at the door with a card.
- Explain the game to your guests. The rules of the game are simple: Guests will mingle with each other as they attempt to find someone that fits each description on the list. The person who successfully finds a match for the most descriptions or completes their list first can be rewarded with a small festive prize.
Examples of Christmas “Find the Guest” Questions
Since this “Find the Guest” game is a Christmas version of the popular icebreaker party game, then all of the questions and prompts are geared towards the holiday season. Here are the descriptions that are included on the printable party game:
- Find the guest who has a birthday closest to Christmas
- Find the guest who can recite a line from the movie “Elf”
- Find the guest who is wearing the craziest socks
- Find the guest who can do the best Grinch impression
- Find the guest who has the most unusual Christmas eve tradition
- Find the guest who has the most festive holiday-themed nails
- Find the guest who traveled the farthest to be here today
- Find the guest who has the same birth month as you
- Find the guest who can say “Merry Christmas” in 3 languages
- Find the guest who doesn’t get out of their pajamas on Christmas day
- Find the guest who put up their tree earliest this year
- Find the guest who doesn’t hang stockings on a fireplace
- Find the guest who dislikes candy canes or gumdrops
- Find the guest who owns more than one nutcracker
- Find the guest who has an Elf on the Shelf
- Find the guest who is wearing the most Christmas-themed attire
- Find the guest who has watched the most Christmas movies this year
- Find the guest who prefers hot cocoa over coffee
- Find the guest who can name all of Santa’s reindeer in under 30 seconds
Printable Find the Guest Christmas Game
Want to play this fun Christmas party game at your party this year? You can find the printable Christmas Find the Guest Game in my shop here:
Other Fun Printable Christmas Party Games
Need more easy entertainment ideas for your holiday party? Check out some of my other Christmas party game posts:
Incorporating a gift exchange into your Christmas party festivities is a fun thing to do, and this Christmas dice game makes it easy! Just print the game card, grab some dice, and roll to see who you swap gifts with! So fun!
This easy Charades game is just like the classic version except with holiday-themed prompts like “eating a candy cane”. And Charades is the perfect game to play with a large group of both kids and adults!
I hope you and your Christmas guests LOVE this easy party game! And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: