Looking for a cute last-minute gift idea for neighbors, friends, co-workers, or teachers? Grab a store-bought caramel apple and print these Christmas caramel apple gift tags for an easy gift that takes less than 5 minutes to put together!
During the holiday season, I like to gift small treats to different people that I encounter in daily life, from the mailman to my daughter’s bus driver. But buying larger gifts for each person can get pricey, so I’m always on the lookout for beautifully packaged, done-for-me sweets and treats that just need a pretty bow and a printable gift tag.
So when I was shopping at Publix recently, I was so excited to spot some scrumptious-looking Christmas caramel apples!
These caramel apple Christmas gifts are just like the Thanksgiving caramel apple gifts that I made in the Fall, except the apple treats are decorated with red sprinkles and a Christmas-themed printable tag, perfect for all of your last-minute Christmas gifts! Here’s how to make them:
These Apple Christmas Gifts are Great for…
- the mailman
- front office workers at your child’s school
- daycare workers
- your boss
- your employees
- Christmas party favors – If you have a larger budget to purchase more caramel apples, these would be cute as holiday party favors!
- gym teachers, music teachers, or others that typically get forgotten when it comes to appreciation gifts
- your teen’s friends at school – My girls LOVE giving their friends Christmas gifts each year, and these yummy caramel apples are a great inexpensive option.
Where to Find Caramel Apples for Christmas
I lucked out and found my cute holiday caramel apples while I was grocery shopping at Publix, but you can find chocolate and caramel apples at other grocery or retail stores during the Christmas season also. If your local stores don’t carry the yummy apple treats, then you can also order decorated chocolate caramel apples online at places like:
- Harry & David
- Edible Arrangements
- Mrs. Prindables
Or just do a Google search for “Christmas caramel apples” for other options.
How to Make Caramel Apple Christmas Gifts Using the Gift Tags
These caramel apple Christmas gifts aren’t only delicious, they’re also SUPER easy and gift-able thanks to the cute printable tags. Here’s how to assemble your caramel apple Christmas gifts for the special people in your life:
- Download the printable caramel apple Christmas gift tags. The gift tags can be purchased in my SHOP here, and you can save the file to your computer to use it year after year!
- Print the gift tags on white card stock. I prefer at least 65 lb. card stock, or for a slightly thicker and sturdier gift tag, use 80 lb. paper.
- Cut the caramel apple gift tags out around the outer border. I prefer to use a paper trimmer for my gift tags, because the cut lines will be straighter. Definitely recommended if you’re making a lot of Christmas apple gifts.
- Fill in the “From” section with your name (or your child’s name if you’re using them for teacher gifts).
- Tie the gift tag on a caramel apple. You can use pretty Christmas ribbon, curling ribbon, or a mini clothespin to attach your tags to the stick of the caramel or chocolate apple.
And then your easy caramel apple Christmas gifts are done! Aren’t they adorable?! And these took me literally 5 minutes to make!
Get the Printable Christmas Caramel Apple Gift Tags
Want to use these gift tags to make your own apple-themed gifts or Christmas caramel apple treats to pass out to teachers, friends, and neighbors this year? You can find the gift tags in my shop here:
Other Easy Christmas Gift Ideas with Printable Gift Tags
Looking for more ideas for easy and inexpensive Christmas gifts for teachers, neighbors, and friends? Check out some of my other fun gift ideas:
Who couldn’t use more gift wrap and tape when Christmas rolls around?! These cute and festive gift wrapping Christmas gifts are great for last-minute porch drops at your neighbor’s house!
Use these cute “Merry Christmas and Less Washing Dishes” gift tags to make easy neighbor gifts with paper plates, cups, and napkins!
I hope you LOVE these easy caramel apple Christmas gifts and printable tags! And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: