These self care planners are some of the best planners that offer habit trackers, goal worksheets, daily gratitude prompts, and other self care worksheets in one! Use these self care planners to schedule your self care activities and to make sure that you’re taking care of yourself, so that you can take care of those you love.
In a world where hustling is the norm, prioritizing time to take care of yourself can seem like an impossible thing to do.
We are conditioned to do more: work harder, make more money, and become more successful. Our calendars are constantly full, and our to-do lists never seem to get any shorter. How could we possibly make time for self care when we are constantly rushing to get everything done?
As a work from home Mom, this is something I’ve been struggling with a lot lately. Yes, it is AWESOME to be able to work a flexible schedule that allows me to be home everyday when my kids get back from school… not to mention the dress code: Comfy pajamas, bra optional!
But, I often find myself still awake, typing away and staring at my computer screen at midnight.
Here’s the thing, though: Burnout is a very real thing, and it can quickly take a toll on your mental and physical health. I am a firm believer in the fact that by setting aside time to look after our bodies and minds, everything else will thrive.
When you prioritize self care and doing things you enjoy, you’re setting yourself up for success.
The Myth of Self Care
Self-care is usually marketed as an expensive activity. Think over-priced night creams, spa weekend getaways, and fancy trips abroad. The reality is that self-care can look as simple as setting aside thirty minutes every day to practice yoga or journaling in your gratitude journal before going to bed. It can also look like calling up a friend to go for a walk in the park, or finding new hobbies that you fully enjoy.
Prioritizing Self Care
Whatever self care looks like for you, it’s important to make sure you give yourself time to practice activities that make you feel good. By doing so, self care will become a part of your to-do list, giving you no excuse to favor an extra hour of work over taking care of yourself.
One of the best ways to make yourself a priority is by actually PLANNING to do so, and my go-to tactic is by writing it all down in a planner. I decided to round up a list of some of the best (and cutest!) self care planners that will make it a breeze to schedule time to look after yourself and your well-being.
You can also hop over here to check out my 30 Day Self Care Challenge with a free printable checklist of self care activities to do each day for a month!
Trust me, as soon as you begin making self care a priority, you’ll notice how all the other aspects of your life will improve. You’ll have more energy, feel extra inspired, and you’ll get totally empowered to tackle whatever life throws your way!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click a link and make a purchase, I earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
9 Gorgeous Self Care Planners You Need in Your Life
The Self Care Planner by Simple Self
The Self Care Planner by Simple Self is one of the best self care planners because it helps you to improve every aspect of your life. Not only will you get to prioritize activities that mean the most to you (even if you feel like you’re super busy right now), but it’ll also help you plan healthy meals, schedule workouts, track your sleep, and more.
Not only does this self care planner have a simple and beautiful design, but it also begins with the ultimate self-care success guide that combines researched steps to make the most out of your self care routine. It will help you plan your day as well as recognize areas where you can improve. Plus, you’ll get ideas for new activities.
Here are some of the highlights of The Self Care Planner by Simple Self:
- spiral bound
- available in 4 modern colors: blush pink, dusty rose, navy, sand grey
- space to track and plan meals, daily habits, sleep patterns, mood, water intake, exercise routines, and more
- space to write down daily gratitude – This has been scientifically proven to help boost mood… Read more about How to Start a Gratitude Journal HERE!
- space to record your #1 goal for each day
- well-made with 70 lb. bright white paper and beautiful cover with gold foil lettering
Work-Life Balance Planning Pad
Working is a must, but making sure you have a healthy work-life balance is important for your mental wellbeing. With this 52-week Work-Life Balance Planning desk pad, you’ll get to easily plan wellness activities into your days, even when it feels like your to-do list at work is never-ending.
Here are some of the features of the Work-Life Balance Planning Pad by Simple Self:
- 52 pages on a tear-off desk pad, one page for each week
- heavy-weight 70 lb. pages
- available in blush pink or sand grey linen fabric binding
- space for weekly affirmations and personal and work goals
- record daily gratitude and self care activities plus daily to-do lists
- weekly wellness check-in to help you stay accountable for your self care
Erin Condren Petite Planner Self Care Journal
If you’re an Erin Condren fan, then you will LOVE the Erin Condren Petite Planner Self Care journal! The functional layout, beautiful floral design, and mini size for on-the-go planning, makes this one of the best self care planners!
There are weekly planner spreads for tracking your habits each day, plus areas to reflect on your self care activities for the week. Plus, daily sheets offer space to track mood, sleep, positive thoughts, and other self care tasks.
Here are some of the features of the Erin Condren Petite Planner Self Care Journal:
- 80 page portable planner measuring 5.7″ x 8.25″
- beautiful floral design with colored pages throughout
- beautiful and functional planner spreads to help with stress management, mood monitoring, sleep tracking, and more
- sheet of matching stickers to make your self care planner even prettier!
Clever Fox Premium Weekly Planner
The Clever Fox Premium Planner is one of the best self care planners if you’re looking to increase your productivity and work on meeting your goals.
Here are some of the features of the Clever Fox Premium Weekly Planner:
- available in 12 different colors
- includes a premium gift box, making it a GREAT gift for a fellow busy Mama!
- sturdy pen loop and elastic closure
- inner pocket to hold receipts and other important papers
- space to record personal to-do lists, habit trackers, weekly priorities, and areas for improvement
- great month in review sections
- 6 sheets of colorful stickers
Digital Self Care Planner
If you’d rather keep things handy on your tablet instead of carrying around a physical book, this digital self care planner is your go-to! Not only is the design gorgeous, but it also has different sections to help you plan your day-to-day self-care activities, including rituals, wellness activities, and more.
To use this digital self care planner on your iPad, simply download the PDF file to Goodnotes, or another compatible PDF editor, and start planning!
Here are some of the features of this Digital Self Care Planner:
- easy to import into a PDF editor
- beautiful, modern design
- space to record exercise, meals, self care activities, daily gratitude, and more
- separate journal pages
- space to record morning and evening rituals
- since this is a digital self care planner, all the pages are unlimited – simply copy and paste!
Self Care: A Day and Night Reflection Journal
This Self Care Reflection Journal has a heavy focus on recording daily habits, so if you LOVE habit trackers, then this is the self care planner for you!
You’ll notice from the second that you open this planner that this is the perfect tool if you want to focus more on your overall health. Each day has pre-printed sheets to fill in to record your self care activities for the day, plus space to reflect on your feelings each evening.
Here are some of the best features of this self care planner:
- beautiful, delicate floral design
- space for 90 days of records
- 184 lined pages
- great if you’re looking for a more “guided” self care planner
- record sleep times, meals eaten, water intake, exercise, and other healthy self care activities
- reflect on general mood each day with space to record things that were stressful, fun, or relaxing, plus a handy checklist to record how you felt physically each day
The Self-Care Planner by Meera Lester
This self care planner will remind you to take breaks and unplug, something we all need every once in a while, all in a gorgeous gradient of purples and blues. The Self-Care Planner will guide you to choose your weekly wellness goals, offer you inspiration, and help you track your time so you can focus on creating a perfect routine that works best for you and your goals.
If you want more freedom to record your self care activities, rather than designated space for specific self care like water intake or exercise, then this is the self care planner for you! There is much more blank space in this planner than some of the previous options.
Here are some of the features of The Self Care Planner:
- cute, rainbow-like cover
- 176 pages
- different area of focus for each month like “instilling calm” or “moving mindfully” with tips for each month
My Perfectly Imperfect Life
If a wall calendar is more your style, then the My Perfectly Imperfect Life Calendar is for you!
Perfectionism can be a huge strain on our mental wellbeing, and accepting that life is not perfect is one of the most important steps to happiness. The creators of this calendar know that fact well, and they believe that prioritizing small, joyful moments is the key to long-term happiness.
Here are some of the features of the My Perfectly Imperfect Life Calendar:
- cute, full-color illustrations
- each monthly spread has tips and advice for less-hectic life
- comes with 12 coordinating postcards and 100 stickers
No Worries: A Guided Journal
The full title of this self care planner is long… No Worries: A Guided Journal to Help You Calm Anxiety, Relieve Stress, and Practice Positive Thinking Each Day… say that 5 times fast! But this is another one of the best self care planners if you’re mostly interested in tracking your self care habits.
Here are some of the features of the No Worries Journal:
- 12 week, 239 page planner
- includes daily journal pages
- space to record overall mood, accomplishments for the day, self care habits like water intake and exercise, and more
- worksheets to record things that make you worried or anxious
- monthly check-in pages to help you be intentional about your goals each month
Make a DIY Self Care Planner!
If you already have a planner that you LOVE, then you can just add some free printable habit trackers!
Hop over here to get 3 awesome FREE printable habit trackers, PLUS 80+ ideas for things to track in your new self care planner!
Do you own a self-care planner? If not, what’s stopping you?
It’s just as important to keep track of your self care as it is to plan your kids’ soccer games. Because if you’re not taking care of YOU, your gas tank will run empty, and you won’t be able to take care of everyone else.
If you want some more self care ideas, or if you’re already feeling like you’re closing in on a “Mommy Meltdown”, then check out these posts:
- 30 Day Self Care Challenge for Moms
- I’m More than a Mom… How to Regain Your Sense of Self After Having Kids
- Tips for Overwhelmed Moms – 8 Simple Ways to Avoid Mommy Meltdowns
- Free Brain Dump Template to Get Yourself Organized
Or, hop over here for 134 Self Care Activities that you can add to your new self care planner!
What are some of your favorite self care activities? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below!
And happy nesting!