These S’mores Pudding Cups layered with chocolate pudding, graham crackers, and marshmallow fluff are a yummy treat that your kids can help make!
I have a confession to make… there’s not many things that I can cook. My husband is a former Executive Chef and all around culinary master, so I really don’t get much practice in the kitchen… But I can make these yummy S’mores Pudding Cup Parfaits with instant chocolate pudding mix, so that tells you how fool-proof they are!
If you’re looking for sweet treats that you can make with your kids, then add this easy pudding dessert to your list!
Here’s what you need to make the S’mores Pudding Cups:
- 8 graham crackers
- 1 3-ounce package of instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 1 8-ounce container of Cool Whip
- ½ cup of marshmallow fluff
For the Pudding Parfait topping:
- 1 graham cracker, broken into 4 rectangles
- 4 mini Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Mini marshmallows
- Chocolate sprinkles
You will also need 4 clear plastic cups, so that you can see the pretty layers in the S’mores Pudding Parfait.
How to Make Layered S’mores Pudding Cups
Making these layered S’mores Pudding cups is super easy! If you can make instant pudding from a box and smash graham crackers into crumbs, then you can make these yummy treats! Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Make graham cracker crumbs.
The easiest way to smoosh up your graham crackers is to put them in a Ziploc bag and mash them with your hands or a meat mallet. If you’re making 4 pudding cups, then you will need to crush 8 large rectangular graham crackers.
Once you’re done, pour a layer of the crumbs into the bottoms of the 4 plastic cups. Reserve enough graham cracker crumbs that you can do 2 more layers in each cup to create a pretty parfait.
Step 2: Prepare the chocolate pudding.
Next, prepare the chocolate pudding according to package directions. Whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk until well combined. Allow the pudding to sit for about 5 minutes, and then spoon half of the pudding into the four plastic cups on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
Be sure to reserve half of the chocolate pudding for the next step!
Step 3: Mix half of the pudding with half of the Cool Whip.
Combine the remaining chocolate pudding with about half of the container of Cool Whip. Use a spatula to fold the Cool Whip into the pudding until well combined. You should have a lighter color and flavor of chocolate pudding now.
Be sure to keep the other half of the container of Cool Whip for the top of your S’mores pudding cups.
Step 4: Layer the S’mores Pudding Cup ingredients like a parfait.
Create your pretty parfait layers by sprinkling another layer of graham cracker crumbs on top of the regular chocolate pudding. Then, add the pudding and Cool Whip mixture, dividing it evenly between the four cups.
Then add another layer of crumbs.
Step 5: Make the marshmallow fluff Cool Whip topping.
Combine the remaining Cool Whip whipped topping with the marshmallow fluff in a medium sized bowl and beat until smooth. Then spread the mixture over the top of each pudding parfait cup, and put your pudding cups in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
Step 6: Decorate the tops of the S’mores Pudding Cups.
Right before you serve the pudding cups, decorate the tops by sticking one mini Hershey’s bar and one rectangle of graham cracker in the top of each cup. Then, sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles and mini marshmallows like this:
And your smores pudding cups are ready to serve!
I hope your kiddos LOVE these sweet treats! And if you want some more super easy dessert ideas, check out these posts:
- Easy Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies with 5 Ingredients – My Momma’s recipe and SO good!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Balls – If you’re looking for something a little healthier that still tastes like cookie dough!
- How to Make Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Just 2 Ingredients! – SO easy to make… could be a brunch item or dessert!
For the Pudding Cups
- 8 graham crackers (rectangular sheets)
- 3 oz. package of instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
For the Pudding Parfait Topping
- 1 graham cracker, broken into 4 rectangles
- 4 snack size Hershey's chocolate bars
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate sprinkles
- Crush the 8 graham crackers into crumbs. You can place the crackers into a zipper plastic bag and crush them with your hands or a meat mallet.
- Pour about 1/3 of the graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of 4 plastic cups.
- Mix the instant chocolate pudding according to package instructions and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Divide half of the chocolate pudding evenly between the 4 cups, spreading it on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Top with another layer of crumbs.
- Mix the other half of the chocolate pudding with half of the container of Cool Whip in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spread the chocolate pudding/Cool Whip mixture evenly over the graham cracker crumbs in the 4 cups. Top with another layer of cracker crumbs.
- Mix the other half of the Cool Whip with the marshmallow fluff in a large bowl until well combined. Divide evenly between the 4 plastic parfait cups and smooth.
- Refrigerate pudding parfait cups for at least 4 hours.
- Right before serving, decorate the tops of the s'mores pudding cups with 1 mini Hershey's bar, 1 mini graham cracker piece, sprinkles, and mini marshmallows.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 685Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 88gFiber: 2gSugar: 54gProtein: 11g
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. Different online calculators may calculate nutritional information differently. Also, the addition of optional ingredients and varying brands and products may change the information. For the most accurate data, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients that you use.
And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: