These “Looking forward to a sweet school year” gift tags for teachers are great for making super quick and inexpensive cookie or candy gifts for the first day of school. Just add a pack of candy or a few homemade cookies and you’ve got a cute back to school gift.
Teachers deserve ALL the gifts. I’m sure if you served as a makeshift teacher while your kids did virtual learning in 2020, then you would agree!
But giving teachers gifts for the beginning of the year, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and the end of the school year can get expensive… especially if you have more than one child or your kids are on block scheduling and have more than one teacher.
So as much as we all want to shower our kids’ teachers with appreciation gifts all year long (especially after struggling to teach our own kids how to order fractions), sometimes it’s just not in our budget.
But that’s where these cheap teacher gifts with candy or cookies come in! For around ONE DOLLAR, you can give your child’s teacher a sweet gift to say “thanks” and to start the year off on the right foot.
Whether you need an easy and cheap teacher gift for the first day of school or the end of the school year, these printable teacher gift tags can help!
Sweet Treat Teacher Gift Ideas
Need ideas for what kinds of sweets to attach to your printable gift tags? Here are some of my favorites:
- homemade cookies
- homemade brownies
- a mini bundt cake – I LOVE the bundtlets at Nothing Bundt Cakes! At just about $4.00 each, they make awesome and inexpensive teacher gifts!
- a donut (or 6!)
- an individual pack of Chips Ahoy or Oreo cookies
- a pack of fun size assorted Hershey’s candy bars – These are great because teachers can use them to give to students as prizes also.
- a King Size Hershey’s chocolate bar
- a sweet treat from a local bakery
- a 2 pack of Lofthouse sugar cookies – I get mine at Kroger for $1.00 for the two pack!
- a few cake pops from Starbucks, wrapped in a cellophane bag
Supplies for Easy Sweet Treat Gifts
- printable gift tag PDF – Grab my FREE printable gift tags for teachers below!
- white card stock or printer paper and colored card stock
- hole punch
- sweet treat
How to Make Easy Candy Teacher Gifts
Print the teacher gift tag on card stock and cut it out around the outer border. Or, if your printer won’t print on card stock, you can also print the tags on regular printer paper and glue them to a piece of colored card stock.
Then, use a hole punch to punch a hole in the corner of the tag and tie the tag on to your sweet treat with curling ribbon.
It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Free Printable Teacher Gift Tags for Sweets
Want some cute free printable teacher gift tags to use for your sweet treat gifts? Just click on the link below to download the tags, print them out, and add them to your gifts!
Click HERE to download the “Looking forward to a SWEET school year!” and the “Thank You for a SWEET school year!” gift tags!
And for other free printable teacher gift tags, check out these posts:
Teacher Cookie Gifts with Free Printable Gift Tags
Donut Gift Tags – FREE Printables for Teacher Gift Ideas
And check out Thrifty Frugal Mom for more inexpensive teacher gift ideas!
Leave A Reply!