Need printable December calendars to help you stay organized? I’ve got you covered! Choose from 8 different free printable 2021 December monthly calendars. Whether you need a vertical or horizontal layout, or black and white or color calendar PDFs, you’ll find them here!
How to Use a Printable Monthly Calendar
Here are some ideas for how to use your December 2021 calendar printable:
- Add it to your planner – You can find instructions for how to re-size US Letter PDFs to fit different Happy Planner sizes here!
- Tape the printable calendar into your bullet journal
- Print and hang on your fridge or family command center
- Print extra copies for your kids to track their homework and after-school activities – This is a GREAT way to start teaching them about self-accountability!
- Print separate copies for family and work-related tasks
What’s Happening in December?
Maybe the better question is what’s NOT happening in December?!
From holiday prep to last minute Christmas shopping to your annual Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt, the month of December can quickly become stressful… which is why having a December calendar that you can print at home is so handy for keeping your busy schedule organized!
Here are some holidays and wacky national days that you may want to add to your December 2021 calendar PDF:
- December 1st – National Christmas Lights Day – Print this Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt for a fun and FREE family activity!
- December 4th – National Cookie Day – I’ll be making my Grandma’s cherry coconut snowball cookies!
- December 9th – Christmas Card Day – Reminder to get your family Christmas cards mailed off so they’re delivered on time!
- December 13th – National Ice Cream Day – Look for ice cream freebies and deals at your local ice cream shops!
- December 24th – Christmas Eve
- December 25th – Christmas Day
- December 31st – New Year’s Eve
Free Printable December 2021 Calendar PDFs
To download your free printable December calendars, just click on the the links below! Some of the calendars have Sunday start dates and some have Monday start dates, so you can use whichever ones you prefer.
And when you’re done, be sure to check out my post on How to Create a Weekly Plan for maximum productivity, and grab the cute weekly planner templates there!
After you’re done printing your December calendar, check out some of these posts that can help you get organized and be more productive:
- The Best Mom Planners to Get Seriously Organized
- The Happy Planner – Everything Beginners Need to Know
- 23 Things to Add to Your Monthly To Do List (Free Printable Checklist!)
Then come back next month to grab your free printable January 2022 calendars!
And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: