Looking for free printable teacher gift tags to create your own cute teacher gifts this year? Make these easy Sharpie marker teacher gifts with the cute printable tags for the first day of school or Teacher Appreciation Week!
I’m a sucker for a good printable gift tag… and a good pun… and some cute and colorful Sharpie markers… and super easy and inexpensive gifts that I can give to show my appreciation for someone.
So these easy teacher appreciation gifts are right up my alley!
Just buy a pack of multicolored Sharpie markers or highlighters, tie on one of these cute gift tags, and you’re done! It doesn’t get much easier than that!
And you may even find the multipacks of markers on sale for around $5, making this a budget-friendly gift too!
Supplies to Make Your Own DIY Teacher Gifts with Markers
- white card stock – I prefer to use a 65 pound white card stock because it goes through my home printer easily. And card stock is thicker than regular printer paper so the finished gift tags will look much nicer.
- scissors or paper trimmer
- hole punch
- ribbon or yarn
- Sharpie markers
*If your printer can’t print on card stock, you can also print the Sharpie gift tags on regular printer paper. Then, cut them out and glue the tags on a colored piece of card stock backing.
How to Make Sharpie Marker Teacher Gifts
These Sharpie marker teacher gifts are so quick and easy to make, so they’re the perfect teacher appreciation gift ideas for those crazy busy times of the school year. Here’s how to make these super cute marker gifts:
- Print the free printable Sharpie gift tags on white card stock.
- Cut out the tag that you would like to use.
- Hole punch the top of the gift tag.
- Thread ribbon, yarn, or twine through the hole in the gift tag and tie it onto a pack of Sharpie markers.
And that’s it! These inexpensive and easy teacher gifts are so cute, right?!
And since the gift tags PDF comes with so many cute tag options, you can create your gifts with other types of markers or highlighters as well! Maybe try a multipack of Sharpie branded highlighters and use the tag that says “Here’s to a bright school year!”.
Free Printable Sharpie Gift Tags for Teachers
You can download my super cute free printable teacher gift tags for markers now! The PDF comes with 8 different tags with these sayings:
- Here’s to a BRIGHT school year!
- I sure will be SHARP with you as my teacher!
- Here’s to a BRIGHT and COLORFUL school year!
- You are one SHARP teacher!
- Thanks for a BRIGHT and COLORFUL school year!
- You are one BRIGHT teacher!
- Thanks for a BRIGHT school year!
- Thanks for making me SHARP this school year!
Just click the links below to grab the PDF that you want and print it out:
Other Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
Want some other teacher gift ideas with free printable gift tags? Check out these posts:
Teacher Survival Kit and Free Printable Gift Tag – Make your kids’ teachers a “survival kit” full of important things to help them get through the school year (like caffeine, chocolate, and sanitizers!). Such a cute first day of school gift idea!
Easy Cookie or Candy Teacher Gifts with Printable Tag – Let your teacher know that you’re looking forward to a “sweet” school year with these cute free printable teacher gift tags! Great for any type of sweet treat, from homemade cookies to a candy bar!
Hope you guys LOVE this easy teacher gift idea! What are some of your go-to gifts to give teachers on the first day of school? Leave me a comment down below!
And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: