Want easy classroom gifts for kids to take to their Christmas parties at school? Or inexpensive gifts for neighbors? These adorable Christmas tree cake treats are the perfect easy gifts! Just grab some Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes or Christmas tree brownies, print the gift tags, and assemble these cute DIY Christmas treat gifts!
As the holiday season approaches, you’re probably gearing up for the much-anticipated Christmas classroom parties. The challenge? Finding budget-friendly and stress-free treats that your kids can proudly share with their classmates. But I’ve got the perfect solution for you – these cute Christmas Tree cake gifts!
These adorable Christmas tree cake treats are made using packaged Little Debbie snack cakes, so there’s no extra baking involved! And the cute printable gift tag adds a festive and personal touch to these easy gifts!
If your kids love passing out small gifts to their friends during the holidays (like my daughters do), then they’ll love these Christmas Tree cake gift tags!
Ideas for Using the Christmas Tree Cake Gift Tags
These gift tags are perfect for creating individually packaged and inexpensive gifts for kids at school. But these sweet treats would also be great for:
- Christmas party favors for kids
- small gifts for kids to hand out to front office workers, cafeteria workers, bus drivers, and Art and Music teachers – The important people at school that often get forgotten when gift time rolls around!
- treats for kids in your Sunday School class
- treats for kids in your preschool class
- leave the Christmas tree cake treats in a basket on your front porch for delivery drivers to take a snack
- use the gift tags for inexpensive neighbor gifts – The printable pack comes with a gift tag that’s specifically for neighbors!
- attach the Christmas tree cake gift tags to a full box of Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes or brownies for a larger, but still inexpensive gift
Supplies Needed for Christmas Tree Cake Gifts
Here’s what you need to create these adorable Christmas tree cake gifts for your kids’ classroom friends:
- individually packaged Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes or Christmas tree brownies – Or, you can also create a larger gift for neighbors or co-workers using full boxes of Little Debbie snack cakes!
- printable “Christmas Tree-t” gift tags – Get the gift tags in my shop HERE!
- twine or ribbon – To attach the Christmas tree cakes or brownies to the tags
How to Assemble the Christmas Tree Cake Gift Tags
Not only are these classroom Christmas gifts adorable, they’re also easy to make! Simply cut out the tags, attach a Christmas tree cake treat, and voila – you’ve just elevated the popular Little Debbie Christmas snack cakes to a thoughtful and festive gift!
Here’s some tips for putting together your Christmas snack gifts for your kids’ classmates:
- Print the gift tags on white card stock. I like to print all of my printable gift tags on 80 lb. white card stock, because the tags are nice and sturdy, and that weight goes through my home printer nicely.
- Cut the tags out with a paper trimmer. A paper trimmer helps you make nice, straight cuts and it’s also faster than scissors if you’re making a large number of Christmas tree cake party favors. You can pick up a good paper trimmer on Amazon for about $20.
- Fill in the “From” line before attaching the snack cakes. It’s much easier to write your child’s name on the tags before the Little Debbies are attached.
- Attach the Christmas tree cakes to the printable gift tag. I found it best to add a small piece of tape to the back of each snack cake to tape it in place. Also, I used a pencil to poke a hole in the tag on both sides of the Christmas tree cake to thread the twine through. You can tie the twine into a bow on the front or back of the card to help hold the Christmas tree cake in place.
And here’s my finished Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake party favors for kids, classroom parties, and more… Aren’t they so adorable!
Get the Printable Gift Tags for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
Want to make your own Christmas tree snack cake gifts for kids? You can grab these cute printable gift tags in my shop!
The PDF comes with 6 different gift tags, so you can choose the ones that you like best! The tags with larger text (and no space to attach a Christmas tree cake) are perfect for gifting your neighbors or friends full boxes of the popular holiday treats!
Or, choose from 4 different designs to make individual Christmas tree cake gifts for kids or party favors!
More Christmas Treat and Party Favor Ideas
Merry “Chip-mas” Pringles Christmas Gifts – These adorable printable gift tags fit perfectly on top of the snack pack Pringles chips! Or you could attach the gift tags to individual bags of chips!
Merry Kiss-mas Chapstick Gift Tags – Just attach a Chapstick or other lip balm to these cute printable cards for great gifts for older kids! My tween daughter loved giving out these Christmas gifts to her friends at school!
I hope you and your kids LOVE these Christmas tree cake gifts! Whether you use them for classroom party favors, or your kids pass them out to their friends on the bus, they’re sure to be a hit!
And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: