Looking for easy Fourth of July party favors? Use these cute printable patriotic favor tags to make your own Pop Rocks party favors for your July 4th party!
July 4th is right around the corner, and if you’re hosting a big patriotic party this year, you may be looking for some cute party favors to add a little pizzazz to your bash. It’s the small details that can make a party memorable, right?
And if you’re going to be hosting kids (or adults who are kids at heart), then these Pop Rocks party favors are a great easy option!
Just print the July 4th favor tags, cut them out, and attach them to packages of Pop Rocks candy. You can even create a big bowl of patriotic party favors with the Pop Rocks and these cute Ring Pop July 4th party favors, too!
Here’s how to make your own favors with everyone’s favorite poppin’ candy:
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click a link and make a purchase, I earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure for more info.
Supplies for Pop Rocks Party Favors
The great thing about these Fourth of July favors is that they’re super easy to put together and you only need a few basic supplies!
- Pop Rocks candy – The Pop Rocks can be a little difficult to track down… find them at Dollar Tree, Party City, or Amazon here.
- white card stock
- scissors or paper trimmer
- hole punch or tape – Depending on which assembly method below that you choose to use.
- colored twine or ribbon
- Printable Pop Rocks July 4th favor tags – The free printable patriotic tags are available at the end of this post!
How to Assemble July 4th Pop Rocks Favors
After you have downloaded the file with the printable tags, print it out on white card stock. The card stock is sturdier than regular printer paper, and your tags are less likely to get wrinkled or torn in a big bowl of favors. I used a 65 lb. white card stock because it goes through my home printer nicely.
Then, use scissors or a paper trimmer to cut out the individual tags. Next, choose how you want to put your patriotic favors together, either with tape or ribbon, and just follow these easy steps:
To assemble the party favors with ribbon or twine:
- Hole punch one of the top corners of each printable July 4th tag.
- Tie a piece of curling ribbon around each pack of Pop Rocks candy.
- Thread one of the loose ends of the ribbon through the hole in your tag and tie a knot to attach it to the candy.
- Use scissors to curl the two pieces of curling ribbon.
Here’s what the cute Pop Rocks July 4th party favors look like with curling ribbon and the gift tags:
To assemble the 4th of July favors with tape:
- Fold a small piece of tape and stick it to the back of the printable favor tag.
- Attach the tag to a Pop Rocks candy… You may want to tape the tag so that the “Pop Rocks” name and flavor of the candy is still visible.
Here’s what the favors look like with the tags just taped on the front of the candy:
Whichever assembly method that you choose, these cute Pop Rocks July 4th party favors are sure to be a hit at your patriotic party this year (especially with the kids)!
Free Printable Fourth of July Gift Tags for Pop Rocks
Want to grab the free printable Pop Rocks patriotic gift tags that I used in this post? They’re available in my FREEBIES library!
Just use the form below to sign up for my free email newsletter and I’ll send you the link to the entire FREEBIES library as a gift! There’s over 60 super cute free printables in there for you!
Other July 4th Party Ideas
Want some other fun ideas for your July 4th party? Check out these posts:
July 4th Ring Pop Party Favors
These super cute ring pop party favors would look cute in a bowl with your Pop Rocks favors. That way, guests can choose their favorite kid candy or they can take both!
July 4th Poppers Party Favors with Free Printable Tags
These free printable POPPIN’ Fourth of July gift tags are perfect for making patriotic party favors with the popular pop-its snap noise makers! Or, use the poppin’ tags for popcorn or confetti poppers too!
Hope you love these July 4th party ideas! And be sure to PIN this post for later:
Leave A Reply!