These printable Halloween bottle labels are the perfect way to “spook up” your wine bottles this fall! Use them to give ghoulish gifts to your friends and neighbors, or add them to Halloween-themed gift baskets!
I’ve always viewed Halloween as the kick-off to the holiday season, and as such, it deserves to be celebrated! I’m always looking for ways to top the previous year, whether it’s by finding new Halloween treats to make or taking our kids on a fun and spooky Halloween scavenger hunt!
This year, I’ve found the perfect addition to Halloween-themed gift baskets, treat bags, You’ve Been Boozed baskets, and more – these FREE printable Halloween bottle labels! They’re cute, easy to print at home, and so versatile!
Read on for ideas on how to use these printable bottle labels and grab your free downloads today!
Ideas For Using the Printable Halloween Bottle Labels
You can use these free printable Halloween bottle labels in so many ways! Here are a few ideas:
- Stick the labels on alcohol bottles in your You’ve Been Boozed gift basket.
- Decorate the alcohol bottles for your adult Halloween party.
- Tie a label on for a simple neighbor gift.
- Stick the printable Halloween labels that don’t reference alcohol on beverage dispensers at your child’s Halloween party.
- Attach labels to treat bags you hand out to trick-or-treaters or take to your child’s classroom party. Some of these free printable Halloween labels could easily be used as Halloween gift tags as well!
- Give as a hostess gift for a Halloween party.
How to Use the Halloween Wine Bottle Labels
These free printable Halloween wine bottle labels are super easy to use! Here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Click on each of the download links below for the Halloween wine bottle labels you’d like to use.
- Step 2: Print the labels that you would like on white card stock or sticker paper.
- Step 3: Cut the Halloween bottle labels out.
- Step 4: Stick the labels to the bottles of wine or alcohol, being careful to press down firmly so that the whole label adheres to the bottle’s surface.
- Step 5: If you’re using card stock instead of sticker paper, use a single-hole punch at the top of the label and tie it to a basket or bottle with festive ribbon or twine.
1) If you still want to see the actual bottle label so that you know what type of wine it is, you can attach the sticker to the back of the bottle.
2) To print smaller labels, adjust the “Scale %” number in your printer window before printing.
Free Printable Halloween Wine Bottle Labels
Choose your favorite Halloween bottle label printables below, click on the link, and print!
Trick or Treat Bottle Label
This jack-o-lantern Halloween bottle label features creepishly cute pumpkins, and they’re ready for some ghoulish fun!
Happy Halloween Gift Tag Label
This printable wine bottle label features a haunted graveyard background, and the color scheme is the perfect addition to a bottle of cabernet sauvignon or red blend.
Happy Hallo-Wine Bottle Label
Add this spooky pumpkin wine bottle label to a bottle of pinot noir, shiraz, or other deep red wine!
Spider Venom Bottle Label
Whether you’re serving up green punch to kids or wine for adults, this spider wine bottle label will catch you in its web!
Happy Halloween Haunted House Bottle Label
This Halloween gift tag is an excellent addition to a gift basket or non-alcoholic bottle of wine!
Trick or Treat Bottle Label
I didn’t think haunted houses could be cute, but this printable bottle label proved me wrong! I love it!
Zombie Bottle Label
Add this wine label sticker to your favorite bottle for a zombie-themed Halloween party or to complement your costume!
Trick or Drink Bottle Label
Who said trick or treating was just for kids? This witty label is perfect for an adult Halloween party!
More Halloween Ideas
Looking for more ways to level up your Halloween celebrations this year? Check out these posts!
You’ve Been Booed-Printable Tags for Booing Neighbors This Halloween!
Bring the Halloween spirit to friends and neighbors with cute fall-themed gifts and a challenge to keep the fun going all month long! These printable “You’ve been boo’ed” tags are the perfect way to kick off the Halloween season.
Halloween Movie Bucket List (& Blank List to Make Your Own!)
Do you have a weakness for scary Halloween movies? Keep track of your cinematic experiences this year with this free Halloween movie bucket list!
Free Printable You’ve Been Boozed Gift Tags
These free printable “You’ve Been Boozed” gift tags are perfect for attaching to a surprise bottle of wine or box of canned cocktails for your neighbors. Read all about the You’ve Been Boozed Halloween tradition and grab the free printable tags!
And don’t forget to PIN this post to save these cute printable Halloween wine bottle gift tags to use for later: