This Fiesta Corn Dip is SO easy to make with just 4 ingredients, and your friends and family will LOVE it! Add this to your list of favorite slow cooker appetizer dips!
Nothing says “PAR-TAY!” like a good appetizer dip!
And if you’re looking for easy appetizers that require pretty much ZERO effort on your part, then this slow cooker corn dip is going to be your new go-to party dip!
You literally just open a can and a few packaged ingredients, chop one tiny vegetable, and add everything to your Crock Pot. It seriously couldn’t get any easier!
*By the way, if you’re looking for other easy appetizer recipes that don’t have a mile-long ingredient list, then try these 3 Ingredient Chicken Parmesan Bites!
But back to this yummy corn dip…
Unlike the popular crack corn dips that you’ve probably heard about, this Mexican corn dip is served hot, which makes it an awesome dip for all of your fall and winter get-togethers. Whether you’re hosting a football party or Thanksgiving, this yummy Crock Pot corn dip will be a hit!
Here’s how to make it:
Ingredients for Fiesta Corn Dip
- 1 15.25-ounce can fiesta corn
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and diced – Or you can also substitute the pickled jalapenos that come in a jar, but your corn dip will be spicier!
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
How to Make Fiesta Corn Dip in your Crock Pot
- Add the fiesta canned corn, diced jalapeno, and shredded cheese to the bowl of your slow cooker, and stir a bit to combine all the ingredients.
- Place the cream cheese right on top of the fiesta corn mixture like this:
- Place the lid on your slow cooker, and turn it to the low setting. Allow your fiesta corn dip to cook for 2 hours. Halfway through the cooking time, remove the lid and stir the ingredients to mix the cream cheese into the corn mixture. Then continue cooking for the remaining time.
Here’s what your easy Mexican cream cheese corn dip will look like when it’s done:
How to Serve this Easy Appetizer Dip
Once your fiesta corn dip is done cooking, transfer it to a serving bowl and serve with your favorite dippers. Here are some of my favorite crunchy snacks to serve with this yummy and easy corn dip:
- tortilla chips – You can even get fancy and go with the blue corn tortilla chips!
- corn chips like Fritos
- crispy Pita chips
- Doritos – I know it sounds crazy, but the extra cheese from Doritos chips is great with this corn dip! My husband also LOVES to eat Doritos with his should-be-famous taco dip.
- buttery crackers like Ritz
- fresh vegetables like carrot sticks, celery, and cucumber slices if you want a low carb dipping option
Hot Mexican Corn Dip Recipe Tips and FAQs
What is fiesta corn, and what if I can’t find it at my grocery store?
Canned “fiesta corn” is just corn kernels mixed with either red or green bell peppers, poblano peppers, or diced green chiles. It is sometimes referred to as “southwest style corn” or “Mexican corn”.
Your grocery store may have a store brand of fiesta style canned corn. If not, you should be able to find one of these national brands:
- DelMonte Whole Kernel Southwest Corn with Poblano and Red Peppers
- Green Giant Mexicorn
- Green Giant Steam Crisp Southwestern Style Corn
Or, you can also make your own fiesta corn by combining one can of regular sweet corn and one can of diced green chiles with a couple tablespoons of diced bell peppers.
What can I do with the leftovers?
If you’re serving this easy Mexican corn dip at a party, then you probably won’t have any leftovers, but just in case you do, you can store the dip in a covered container in the fridge for about 4-5 days.
And any leftover corn dip can also be used to make super yummy enchiladas! Just add some shredded chicken or ground beef to make a flavorful enchilada filling.
Can I freeze the corn dip?
Technically you can freeze this corn dip, but the texture of the cream cheese once it’s thawed will be more crumbly rather than creamy.
If you decide to freeze your leftover dip, you should plan on using it as an ingredient in another dish, like shredded chicken and veggie enchiladas or Mexican lasagna, rather than thawing it and using it as a dip.
This easy party dip is great with some of your favorite Mexican flavors added in also. Whether you want to spice it up a bit, or just add more veggies, you can easily personalize this dip to make it your own. Here are some other ingredients you can add to your hot corn dip:
- a teaspoon or two of your favorite hot sauce
- a small can of Rotel
- extra diced veggies like onions, bell peppers, or poblano peppers
- 1/2 a can of black beans
- sliced green onions sprinkles on top for garnish
Be sure to print the Fiesta Corn Dip recipe down below, and then try some of these other super EASY party appetizers:
- Chicken Parmesan Bites – Just 3 Ingredients!
- The Best Easy Taco Dip Recipe – A Perfect Football Party Food!
- Pizza Egg Rolls – An Easy Dinner Idea the Whole Family Will Love!
- 1 15.25-ounce can of fiesta corn (sometimes called Southwest style corn or Mexican corn)
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, full fat
- Add fiesta canned corn, diced jalapeno, and shredded cheese to the bowl of a slow cooker, and stir to combine.
- Place cream cheese on top of the corn mixture.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker, and cook the corn dip on low for 2 hours, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Serve the fiesta corn dip warm with corn chips, tortilla chips, crackers, or your favorite crunchy dippers.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 139mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. Different online calculators may calculate nutritional information differently. Also, the addition of optional ingredients and varying brands and products may change the information. For the most accurate data, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients that you use.