Need some printable Easter tags to use for your Easter gifts or baskets this year? Download these free printable Easter gift tags, print, and cut to add to your gifts!
I’m all about super cute gifts that are easy to make! And most of the time, that involves a store-bought treat with a cute printable gift tag and some pretty ribbon.
A colorful Easter gift tag that you can print at home instantly transforms a bland box of chocolates or a simple potted plant in to a cute gift that’s perfect for the Spring holiday… and it will make it look like you didn’t just pick up the gift from the grocery store’s floral department at the last minute.
Whether you use these free printable Easter gift tags to make teacher gifts, to label your child’s Easter basket, or to create a fun party favor for a classroom Easter party, they’re sure to add a little something “egg-stra” to your gifts this year!
Gift Ideas for the Printable Easter Gift Tags
These free printable Easter gift tags can be used for a wide variety of Easter gifts! Here are some ideas:
- Use one of the gift tags to make a cute teacher gift for Easter.
- Tie a printable Easter gift tag on some homemade Peeps shaped sugar cookies for your neighbors.
- Add a gift tag to a small gift for your child’s bus driver… I LOVE giving our bus drivers and front office workers the individual Nothing Bundt Cakes bundt cakes!
- Leave a bottled water and a snack in your mailbox with a gift tag tied around it for your mailman.
- Tie one of the funny gift tags around your husband’s Easter basket.
- Tie a cute Easter tag around a big lollipop or a pack of Peeps for your kids to give to their friends in the neighborhood.
- Make Easter party favors with the gift tags and give them out to your holiday dinner guests.
How to Use the Printable Easter Tags
These cute printable Easter gift tags are easy to download and print! Here’s how to do it:
- Click the links below to access the free printable Easter gift tags that you would like to use.
- A new window will open, and you will be able to download the file from Dropbox. (Look for the download icon at the top of the screen).
- Find where the file downloaded to your computer or phone and open it up. Press “print” to print the page of Easter tags. I suggest printing the tags on white 65 lb. card stock for best results. A thicker card stock may not go through your home printer properly, and printing on regular printer paper may result in wrinkly gift tags.
- Cut out the gift tags.
- Use a hole punch to punch a hole in the top of the Easter tag, and use ribbon to tie the tag on to your Easter gift!
Free Printable Easter Gift Tags
Bold and Graphic Printable Easter Tags
Want a bold and colorful Easter gift tag with a funny pun? These cute free printable gift tags will brighten someone’s day… especially if you attach one of the tags to a sweet treat!
The “punny” gift tags for Easter include the following Spring-themed sayings:
- You are some-bunny special
- Hope your Easter is egg-stra special
- Chicken in to say Happy Easter
- Happy Easter from all your peeps
- Wishing you an egg-cellent Easter
- Have a hoppin’ good Easter
Watercolor Bunny and Flower Easter Gift Tags
Want a gift tag that’s a bit more feminine? These pretty watercolor Easter gift tags feature pretty purple flowers and bunny ears and feet! Great for the ladies at your church group or a beautiful bouquet of flowers for your grandma!
Free Printable Easter Gift Tags with Watercolor Flowers
Funny Easter Gift Tags for Your Husband or Boyfriend
These Easter tags with flirty puns are perfect for tying on your husband’s Easter basket or even for adding to a store-bought giant Reese’s peanut butter egg!
Here are the Easter puns that are included on the printable Easter tags for him:
- Happy Easter to my favorite Peep
- Some bunny loves you
- Hey there Hop Stuff
- I am so hoppy to be your chick
- You are a good egg
- I carrot ’bout you so much
Happy Easter Gift Tags
These simple gift tags that say “Happy Easter” can be used for anyone that you need to give an Easter gift to – from your child’s teacher to your grandma. You could even use these colorful Easter tags to make cute bunny ear headband gifts for your child’s preschool or Kindergarten class:
Other Easter Printables to Download Now
Printable Easter Bunny Money – Looking for non-candy egg fillers to use for your plastic Easter eggs? Or want something fun to add to your kids’ Easter baskets? These printable “Bunny Bucks” are one of my daughters’ favorite things to get in their Easter baskets each year!
“Treats for My Peeps” Easter Gift Tags – These free printable Easter gift tags are perfect for creating classroom gifts for your kids to pass out at their Spring parties at school! You can use these tags for a homemade treat like “bunny bait” or tie them on a store-bought Easter treat like a pack of candy.
Easter Egg Exchange Dice Game Printable – This fun printable Easter game is a GREAT addition to your annual egg hunt! After all of the kids get done hunting Easter eggs, get out this printable game card and two dice and have a fun plastic egg exchange!
Hope you guys LOVE these printable Easter tags! And don’t forget to PIN this post for later: