Looking for cute and inexpensive Easter gifts for classmates? These adorable bunny ear headbands with free printable gift tags make adorable Easter class gifts or Easter party favors for kids!
With Easter right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about some cute Easter gifts for kids. And what kid doesn’t love a pair of fluffy bunny ears to wear around on Easter morning?!
Kids love dressing up for the holidays – I’ve got a storage bin full of Santa hats and reindeer headbands to prove it – and these bunny ear headband gifts will add a playful touch to their Easter outfits!
When my girls were younger, they would proudly rock their bunny ear headbands to the sunrise service at church and during our annual Easter egg hunt… and they probably would have slept in them also if I would have let them. Even I may have been caught in a pair of bunny ears on occasion, after indulging in too many Peeps.
So whether you’re a parent, grandparent, or teacher looking for cute and cheap Easter gifts for kids, these bunny ear headbands with free printable gift tags are a great option!
Ideas for the Bunny Ear Headband Gifts for Kids
These cute Easter gifts for kids aren’t just for Easter egg hunt attire… The cute bunny ear gifts with free printable gift tags are also perfect for:
- Giving out as small Easter gifts for classmates – Great if your kids have a Spring class party!
- Small gifts for preschool or elementary school teachers to give their students
- Party favors to pass out to the kids at your annual Easter egg hunt
- Easter gifts to include in a You’ve Been Egged basket for your neighbors
- A cute addition to your child’s Easter basket
- A small gift for your kids to give their neighborhood friends – Maybe with some of these Treats for My Peeps!
Supplies Needed for the Bunny Ear Easter Class Gifts
The great thing about these inexpensive Easter treats for classroom parties is that they only take a few supplies and they’re super easy to put together! Here’s what you need:
- bunny ear headbands – I found mine at Dollar Tree, and they had a bunch of different colors and varieties… some with sequins, some with cute plaid ears, and some with velvet bunny ears.
- free printable Easter gift tags – Find out where to grab the cute free gift tags down below!
- white card stock – I recommend a 65 lb white card stock if you’re going to be printing at home… any thicker and you may end up with a paper jam.
- scissors or paper trimmer
- hole punch
- ribbon or yarn
How to Make these Cute Bunny Ear Easter Gifts for Classmates
The great thing about a cute gift tag is that you can just tie one on to a pair of bunny ears or a giant Reese’s peanut butter egg, and you’ve got an instant Easter gift! So easy to do!
Step 1: Print the free Easter gift tags and cut them out.
Start by choosing which Easter gift tags that you want to use for your classmates gifts. I’ve got TONS of free printable Easter gift tags HERE!
I chose to use the tags with the white background, but the ones pictures above would be cute for your Easter class gifts also!
Just click the links in that post to download whichever tags that you want, and print them out on white card stock. Then use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut around the outline of the tags.
Step 2: Tie the Happy Easter gift tags around bunny ear headbands.
Once all of your tags are cut out, use a hole punch to punch a hole in the top middle of the tag. Thread some curling ribbon or yarn through the hole and tie the tag around the center of the bunny ears like this:
And your cute Easter bunny ear gifts are ready to go!
Step 3: Pass out the cute Easter gifts for classmates!
Be sure that your child writes his or her name on the tag in the “from” section, and these cute Easter classroom gifts are ready for school! For about $1.50 each (including tax and ribbon), these Easter headbands make adorable and cheap gifts for classmates, friends, or party favors!
FREE Printable Easter Gift Tags
Want to make your own Easter party favors or classroom gifts? You can grab the free printable Easter gift tags that I used for my bunny ear headbands down below! There are over 16 different gift tags in that post, so you can choose whichever tags that you like best for your gifts!
Other Easter Class Gifts for Kids
My free printable Easter gift tags are great for creating a wide variety of inexpensive Easter gifts for classmates or party favors! Here are some other ideas for quick and easy Easter gifts for kids:
Treats for My Peeps Free Printable Gift Tags – Use these super cute gifts and a package of Peeps to make quick treats!
DIY Bunny Bait with Free Printable Gift Tags – These super cute Bunny Bait jars would make adorable gifts for a preschool or kindergarten class! You could even make the bunny bait mix as a class party activity during the school day!
Want some more Easter ideas for kids? “Hop” over to The Pioneer Woman for some awesome Easter party ideas and activities that your little bunnies will LOVE!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this easy and inexpensive Easter gift idea! And be sure to check out some of my other Easter printables that your kids will LOVE:
- Easter Bunny Money for Easy Egg Fillers – Printable Coupons!
- Free Printable Easter Bunny Letter – 4 Letter Templates for Kids!
- Free Printable Easter Activity Sheets and Placemats
PIN this post for later, when you need ideas for Easter classroom gifts or party favors: